Cool Roof Store Super Roof Primer is an extra thick, highly flexible, highly reflective, white acrylic roof coating designed with superior hiding ability. This high performance product resists cracking, peeling, and mildew, while offering tremendous durability and long term life. It expands and contracts with the roof’s movement to resist damage. CRS Super Roof Primer coating provides an excellent, highly waterproof, protective barrier. This helps to cool roof surfaces and leads to a reduction of interior temperatures. This product is an investment that can pay for itself in savings on cooling costs.
Can Your Roof Primer Do This?
- Block Asphalt Bleed through.
- Seal up bare wood.
- Stop your roof leaks — 100% Waterproof
- Thick, flexible base coat for silicones
- Stretches 300%
- Can be left exposed for 7 years without re-coating.
- All Flat Roofs (except Single Ply)
- Metal (no rust)
- Asphalt Shingles
Do Not Use Over
- Single Ply (PVC, TPO or EPDM Rubber)
- Monier Concrete Tile
- High humidity, thicker films, poor airflow, and lower temperatures will increase dry times.
- If roof becomes hot (over 100°F) during application, a light misting of water on the roof may be used to prevent CRS Super Roof Primer from drying too fast.
- Remove excess or ponding water prior to coating.
- CRS Acrylic coating can be cleaned with a mild water and bleach solution if roof surface becomes soiled as it ages. Avoid excessive scrubbing.
- If Coloring is desired, a typical addition of 3-4 ounces per gallon of universal coloring will result in light pastel colors. DO NOT tint to a dark color.
- Clean up with soap and water.
- DO NOT heat or thin CRS Super Roof Primer.
- DO NOT store above 110°F or allow product to freeze.
- Use protective clothing and eyewear during product application.
- Close container after use.
- Ensure lid is tight and pail is upright when transporting, carrying, or storing.
- DO NOT allow pail to tumble as this may loosen lid and cause leakage.
- DO NOT use in drinking water or food systems.
- Not for use on EPDM or some single ply membranes.